BlogHotel.orgAccueil | Créer un blog | Imprimer la page Imprimer | Blog hasard Au hasard | Chercher des blogs Rechercher | Entrer dans le chat du blog Chat | | Jeux Jeux | Adminitration et édition du Blog Manager



A Propos

Waterproof Fabric Manufacturers

Derniers Articles
Menu
Calendrier

Amis
Liens


Page 1 sur 1
Précédent | Suivant
11/1/2019 - The customers always want more and we strive to provide

INDA has lined up four keynote speakers for the conference.”For more information about RISE® — The Research, Innovation & Science For Engineered Fabrics Conference, please visit inda.

September marks the seventh edition of the conference, which focuses on innovations in global plastics extrusion, multifunctional fabric technologies, innovative apparel manufacturing and disruptive engineered materials with the aim of connecting innovations with real-world applications.

“The customers always want more and we strive to provide it. Wang’s perception is that: “Every segment is different and views their products as such. Wang believes this percentage will drop over the next five years to 40 percent with the remaining 60 percent comprised of industrial, technical, smart textiles and unknown new sectors. As a result, the Open Innovation Lab has evolved into a repository containing a wealth of information

It is appropriate that the event is held in the acclaimed Research Triangle, as Raleigh is the named home to a broad range of high-tech companies and educational resources. Behnam Pourdeyhimi, associate dean for Industry Research and Extension, and William A. Yoel Fink, CEO, Advanced Functional Fabrics of America; and director,
 


Commentaires ( 0 ) :: Laisser un Commentaire! :: Lien Permanent