1. Urban gas valves: urban gas accounts for 22% of the total natural
gas market. The number of valves is large and there are many types.
knife gate valves, plug valves, pressure relief valves and relief valves are required.
2. Urban heating valves: in the urban heating system, the need for a
large number of metal sealing butterfly valve, horizontal balance valve
and directly buried ball valve. As a result of these valves, both
vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalances in the pipeline can be
resolved, resulting in energy savings and thermal balance.
3. Urban construction valves: low-pressure valves are commonly used in
urban construction systems and are being developed in an environmentally
friendly and energy-efficient manner. Environment-friendly rubber plate
valve, balance valve, center line butterfly valve and metal seal
butterfly valve are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valve.
4. Environmental protection valve: in the domestic environmental
protection system, the water supply system mainly needs the center line
butterfly valve, the soft seal gate valve, the ball valve and the
exhaust valve (used to remove the air in the pipeline). The sewage
treatment system mainly needs the soft seal gate valve and the butterfly
5. Long haul pipeline valve: long haul pipeline is mainly crude oil, finished products and natural pipeline.
Valves requiring a large number of such lines are forged steel
three-piece full bore ball valves, sulfur resistant plate gate valves,
safety valves and check valves.
6. Valves in petrochemical plants:
Most valves used in chemical plant equipment are pipeline valves,
including gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball
valves, butterfly valves and steam traps, of which gate valves account
for about 80%. Number of valves. Among them, the globe valve accounts
for 53.4% of the total valve data of the device, the gate valve 25.1%,
the trap 7.7%, the safety valve 2.4%, the regulator 11.4% and other
In addition, large ethylene and high pressure polyethylene plant needs
ultra high temperature, low temperature and ultra high pressure valve
7. Valve of power station: the construction of power station is
developing towards large-scale development. Therefore, large diameter
and high pressure relief valves, relief valves, globe valves, gate
valves, butterfly valves, emergency shutoff valves, flow control valves
and ball sealing instruments are required.
8. Metallurgical valves: aluminum oxide behavior in the metallurgical
industry mainly requires the use of wear-resistant slurry valve (in the
flow of the cut-off valve) and steam trap adjustment.
Metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves,
globe valves and four-way reversing valves are mainly used in the steel
9. Offshore platform valves: with the development of offshore oilfield
development, the number of valves required for offshore development is
Offshore platforms require offshore valves, check valves and multiple valves.
10. Food and drug valves: the industry needs stainless steel ball valves, non - toxic plastic ball valves and butterfly valves.
In the above 10 kinds of large valve products, the demand for
universal valve is much higher, such as instrument valve, needle valve,
gate valve, stop valve, check valve, ball valve and butterfly valve.