|1. UK's FCA warns crypto investors to prepare to lose everything.
The warning comes after a day of high volatility on the crypto markets,
when some 200 billion USD were wiped out of the combined value of all
digital currencies.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.
2. Saxo Bank reports flat FX volumes in December 2020. Saxo Bank‘s ADV metric nearly halved from the year’s peak set earlier in March at $11.3 billion.
3. Ministry of Trade through Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency (Bappebti) issues Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency Regulation Number 7 concerning the determination of crypto assets that can be traded in the physical crypto asset market. The regulation started to work on December 17, 2020. “With the issuance of the regulation, it is hoped that physical trading of crypto assets in Indonesia will be able to provide legal certainty as well as protection for those who transact physical crypto assets in Indonesia,” explained the Head of Bappebti.
4. NAGA Group announced preliminary numbers for the previous year today and mentioned that the German-based company has recorded total sales of €25.9 million in 2020. NAGA Group also expects the recent growth to continue in 2021 as the company mentioned the sales guidance of €50 million – €52 million in 2021.
5. FCA-regulated OANDA Europe Limited has published its annual financial results for 2019, showing a 20 percent decrease in revenue. The OANDA UK company also turned a net loss of $3.55 million from the previous years £823,962 gain.
6. Below is the data of Over-The-Counter retail FX margin trading / Required amount for Japanese brokerages separate management (deposit amount information).
|Poster un Commentaire
|Entry 2300 of 2723
|Précédent | Suivant